We’ve been receiving a lot of questions about how to install the driver for Nisetoro Video Capture on Windows 7 and Vista 64 bit. So we created this page. Hopefully, this helps.
If you really need help, please contact my Skype. I will help you remotely. (It takes 15 to 30 minutes to do the installation.)
Please note that we provide the link to download the driver only to those who have purchased Video Capture Kits from our site: http://www.3dsvideocapture.com
1. Download the driver from the link that we provided, and unzip the file. The driver is signed. Note the folder you downloaded the software to.
2. Select “Unknown device” on "Device Manager.”
3. Right click on “Unknown device” and choose “Update Driver Software…”
4. Select "Browse my computer for driver software" from “Update Driver Software." Please do not install by automatically searching for updated driver software.
5. Choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer," and select "Universal Serial Bus Controller."
6. Click the “Have Disk…” button and select the folder you downloaded the driver software to, then select the “cyusb.inf” file.
7. Select the "Crypress USB Generic Driver" and click the “Next” button. Click “Install the driver software anyway” on the security dialog, “Windows can’t verify the publisher of this software.”
Check if the driver is successfully installed in “Device Manager.”
8. Run the Viewer software. If there are errors, install the DirectX runtime.
Please make sure the device is recognized as an item under Universal Serial Bus Controller. If it's listed under Other Devices, select "show hidden devices" and delete any incorrect hardware.
Please unplug all other USB devices from your computer. Please connect directly to the PC without connecting through a USB hub or other device. If the driver is recognized as "other device," select "Show hidden devices" on Device Manager and delete any incorrect hardware.